Hello, and thank you for stopping by.
If you are interested in a kitten or wish to be placed on our waiting list
Please complete the following application and email it to us then send to
- Name (First & Last) of adults in household
- Email address
- Home address, city, state, zip and phone numbers (cell & landline)
- Where did you hear about OpalReys Kittens?
- How many children are in your house hold and what are their ages?
- Who will help you if you are unable to take care of this kitten or in case of vacation?
- Do you have any other animals? if so, how many and types?
- Have you ever had a pedigree animal/cat before? Explain.
- Would you consider declawing the cat?
- Persians can live 15-20+ years, can you commit to keeping your kitten for its whole life? Make arrangements for its future?
- Please provide your pets vet information. Name locations, phone number.
- Are you currently on other breeders waiting list? If so, which cattery?
- Have you ever owned a Persian or long haired cat? Which cattery line?(skip if answered in 10)
- Are you FULLY experienced in taking daily care of a long furred animal, meaning brushing/combing long fur. Getting out mat, correctly wiping the eyes and nails, clipping and monthly baths???
- If not, are you budgeting to hire a groomer or learn to bath and shave on your own?
- Do you have a color preference?
- What type of quality are you looking: Top Show, Show, Top Breeder, Breeder, or Pet?
- What time frame are you looking at?
- Do you have a preference for sex?
- Are you prepared to cover on pet insurance?
- IF YOU ARE A BREEDER, WHAT ORGANIZATION(S) ARE YOU REGESTERS WITH (EX. CFA, TICA)?
- What is the name of your cattery?
- Please provide your breeder registration information?
- How many cats do you currently have in your breeding program?
- What catteries do you work with ?
- What are you working on?
- What region are you in?
- Do you plan on showing this kitten?
- Do you have experience in showing cats?
- If so, how many years?
- How many show/breeders do you own?
- What region are you showing in?
Congratulations @ You are taking the next first step into owning a beautiful and super loving Persian OpalReys kitten.
Using my email address is the best way to reach us - sorry,
but because of scams and spams,
I do not reply to emails that do not have an introduction
about what you are looking for and the environment a cat/kitten would have.
MORE ABOUT US:
My love for Persian cats began when I was about 12, when I was volunteering at the local shelter near Torrance Ca and I became enamored with the Persians and their laidback personalities. I became rec'd a mentor from CFA and started helping her show in CFA CA shows 1980's. I bought a stunning white coppered eyed girl at an International show in Los Angeles CA. We named her - Opal she was my first champion and the rest is history.